SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

ann out, page-15

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Hi SSV

I agree with your sentiment. It's as if they have decided to treat SBN as an etch-a-sketch and have given it a good shake to reset it to begin again.

Don't be surprised to see JH's "Small and Medium cap" fund as the underwriter for the placement, with MFs blessing getting them in cheap.

The upside of this is that they will be a long term holder as well, so shares while cheap will at least not be added to the free float.

Makes the actions over the last month pretty odd:

2. Share price goes up under obvious manipulation to previous levels
  3. Share price drops, but not as far as previous levels when props are taken away
  4. Manipulative wording added to Chairmans report that sends the shareprice below the previous levels
  5. Receive another nonsense, non-market sensitive announcement to the market giving no information that was required to be released

While I like the product of this company, and think that it can potentially really go places I'm not too keen on the corporate shenanigans. Whilst the previous management screwed up with the 510K ruling, Bryan Andrews seemed to have a higher level of commitment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.