CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

ann out, page-97

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Round and round we go...

Seriously...these thrads are silly...and embarassing.

Nothing here people...move on...move on please...

lol

For those unaware of basic stock movements...on more than one occasion I have executed off-market transfers of stock from one to another of my accounts.

I have done this with many stocks!

In doing so, I can elect any transfer price I choose that has transpired within the last 6 months or so...however, in making a tax determination, the ATO will still only look at the period a few weeks prior to the transaction in determining if the price elected was fair when dealing with profit/loss on the switch.

These transaction do not show up in the daily trading course of sales...I assume becasue they are transfers between related parties?

It would seem likely the recent CVI transaction is also an "elected" one...possibly relating to tax incentive, but also just as likely to be designed to remove the burden of lodging a "change in substantial shareholders notice", every time they deal in the stock...be it to buy, sell, distribute...or indeed, take up new placements?

It is also concievable that losses are being incurred in one entity in favour of another...or a certain group is being "let in" via a special deal.

So many possible reasons for this trasnfer...but it seems people are far more interested in assuming the most ludicrous and obscure scenarios.

No wonder these sorts do not want to be in the top20...and certainly not substantial shareholders...especially when the CVI threads have bottomed to such lowly, all accusing group sessions centred on nothing but angst and retarded corporate comprehension.

Do I know exactly what transpired here?...no

Do I really care?...nup

Should I care...no?

Why don't I care?...well this is pretty simple based on two simple scenarios...

1. If these guys were prepared to help with a placement to the company at 22.2c and prividing us with some $16.6m...then take a loss on said placement, in the process providing a chep entry for us to buyin (or top up)...then I say where can we find more people like this?

2. If however their obvious off-market stock transfer is indeed unrelated to CVI...then why on earth would I be concernee with the internal accounting process of other entities?

I think a session of "corporate comprehension 101" would not be wasted on a few in here.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.