SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

ann out, page-3

1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I am surprised that no one has commented on the significance of this announcement.

The evaluation enables Australian Governmental Agencies to specify Layer 2 encryption in RFx processes. Should they actually do this, only Senetas products could be purchased at the current time.

Excerpt of announcement
    "The exhaustive evaluation process of the CypherNet® family of products involved many of Senetas’ team of 25 engineers over the past two years and is now the only Layer 2 encryption product on the Australian Government’s Evaluated Products List, Mr DuBois said"

In the world of setting standards, this announcement is significant. It allows Senetas to go to other country governmental agencies (who may not have yet evaluated Layer 2 encryption), and quote an Australian Evaluation Standard (AISEP) that Senetas has passed. Should DSD actually purchase some Layer 2 product, Senetas are well on their way to "reference selling" Layer 2 around the world - if they have not done so already.

Next cab off the rank will be certification of the Quantum Encryptor by a Defence or Security Organization. When that happens, they will be "off like a Bride's Nighty"

------------------------------------------------------
    For those who are interested...
    Try reading "Inside the Tornado", or "Crossing the Chasm" by Geoffrey Moore for an excellent explanation of how to innovate & then popularize new technology.

IMO Senetas are making the right moves, and during the coming year, we will regain some of our losses. (My first purchase was at 47c).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.