CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

"...going back to my comments they are never about management...

1. 2,863 Posts.
    "...going back to my comments they are never about management ability but more about "price action" which is confused for downramping"

So where does your gross exaggeration of a thread title fit into your spiel Jam?

"massive dump of share parcel...wicked"

In my books it rates as panic driven fear mongering, which I stated at the time.

................................................................................................

I'll keep this short and sweet to cater for HC's well documented short attention span.

In the outside world it's not what you say but how you say it that causes trouble.

On HC it's not what you say it's how you say it, when you say it, how often you say it and your apparent reason for saying it that causes trouble.

That is the reason for my run in with martis, snacks, trader10, you and to a lessor extent 123.

I'm no cleanskin...but give some people an inch on HC and they take a mile.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows - Timothy 6:10"

Ciao for now....maybe...................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.