BUR 11.1% 8.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Yeah, that's a good announcement. They actually drilled a...

1. 568 Posts.
    Yeah, that's a good announcement. They actually drilled a slightly longer lateral than planned. Previously Rocket2 and Jet3 drilling met obstruction in their laterals as I remember, and didn't reach full length. Even Marlin1 pulled up a bit short didn't it? Now we've got a better than full one, and finished before scheduled date, as said. Also all the signs of Gas. This should be a goer, and add significant production value. Dont know about the shareprice of course. No photos on the website of Marlin2.

As raised here on the forum, it's interesting that Burleson wasn't offered the option of increasing their working interest in this less risky well. At least I'm assuming the offer wasn't made, because surely The M.D would have acccepted if offered. Is BUR's function, after providing capital on generous terms (e.g the terms of the convertible notes for starters), to be risk off-setters to suit the purposes of the Kuglers?

The natgas price itself had a good day yesterday (up 5.6%) and there are some early signs that the downtrend might be reversing on the daily chart. Natgas is coming off from deeply oversold in the momentum indicators. We'll want to see this confirmed in the weekly and monthly charts of course. You can see this at stockcharts.com under the code $NATGAS in the freecharts/sharpcharts section.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.010(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $1K 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 3262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.