ITE i.t.& e limited

The staff probably weren’t happy with it because of that damn...

1. 146 Posts.
    The staff probably weren’t happy with it because of that damn annoying big red flashing sign on the screen saying WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!! As I posted months ago I wrote to ITE regarding ANZ and any likely implications and or ramifications (+ve or -ve) regarding the Opes prime saga and their risk management software, only to be met by stony silence on the part of ITE. But given that James M is an arrogant SOB I wasn't surprised to receive no acknowledgement or reply. It will be interesting to see what transpires… as the article mentions ‘it is believed the bank has been planning to roll out a new risk management system for at least three years’ ANZ have certainly been a customer of ITE software in that time frame and ITE has indicated that the adoption of new systems within the banking industry is running well behind their original expectations. Also I guess we’ll see over the next few days if any of the major shareholders were buying or selling some of that 8.5 million shares traded yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.