RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Hussy, if you wish, you could hope the sky would fall down....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Hussy, if you wish, you could hope the sky would fall down.

To FMS IO, it is impossible for everyone to believe how good or bad it would be, so FMS needs to drill a lot of holes in the ground.

I trust the amount of the conceptual IO was from the professional work. I trust the Pilbara. I trust the vast tenements FMS have got in the bad time for their diamond where hide a lot of chances for FMS.

All of the tools for all of traders around FMS are used to highlight their guesswork, which could mean anything and all of guesswork sound rational or logical but at last could be proven totally wrong.

FMS's value is from the chances it provides to its shareholders at this time. The last stage to win any big things in the human life means challenge, gut-cruntch, faith, persistence, not the certainties.

I don't question and check the details what FMS would do and what it would get. It is meaningless and useless for big return. Even to pennies return, you could not do too much. It is not a proven quality swan. It is not a proven duck. No anyone really know even FMS board doesn't know.

The only thing is certain that it has high probabilities with huge IO, to be hit by the diamond or prosphate at any time, and all of available resuls has told everyone it could have the IO and about 500mT IO.

Feb#, chart, and Elliot wave theory could tell you all. You still need your senses, your judgment, and your decision, and be ready for any conseqences FMS give to you in the next few days, few months, or few years.

I just read about Keynes, the author of Treatise on Probability, and amused by his trading experiences. He blwup up trading his account after experiencing excessive opulence. He understand the math and economy very well but it does not translate into their behavior.

You need something out of all of things you could see and then you could win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.