VMS 0.00% 2.7¢ venture minerals limited

"A JORC is just formalisation of what is already know to be in...

1. 241 Posts.
    "A JORC is just formalisation of what is already know to be in the ground, the assays tell the tail. Any perspective investor will already have read the writing on the wall done the sums and made their decision long before a JORC is released. "

So how many tonnes of Tin is there? I for one can't look at the assays and calculate that and i'm sure there are many more investors out there who can't either. Then there are those waiting for more certainty on what's actually there before investing. Doing a cap raising now before the sp has a chance to recover on good news(jorc)imo is just stupid and is just more dilution for long term holders. The only ones to gain out of this will be the "sophisticated investors" who get more shares on the cheap and then make a quick buck when the Tin/stanly river/main zone jorc comes out in a few weeks time.

Oh and yeah great timing on the trading halt. Market up 5% and we don't get a chance to recover more of our money. Instead we will likely loose more when the sp opens at what ever the issue price is on wednesday.

Not happy jan!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $87.26K 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 447596 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1676513 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.