SDV 1.22% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

Hi Juiceman.Believe it or not I am here. Also believe it or not...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Juiceman.

Believe it or not I am here. Also believe it or not I have no idea as to several aspects of what is going on.

On the question of EAF dust at Footscray it certainly has not been shipped to Hellyer. They have no money to ship it to Hellyer and anyway what would be the point. I believe it to still be stored at Footscray.

Until today I thought that Intec had already received payment from Bass Metals and that some of it had been used to pay, if indeed it has, the deposit of $2 million. If Intec has paid the $2 million has it been as a loan from some source.

There are more questions than answers at the moment. However read the latest ASX release from Intec dated 27 February. On page 9 of the Half Yearly under the heading "Going Concern Basis" they have stated that they "consider it likely that the Group will be successful in pursuit of these alternatives". Now the 27th Feb was only 14 days ago and while not guaranteeing anything the Directors seem confident that they will achieve a successful outcome.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $62.57K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82353 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 20007 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.