BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Val, Quote: "i read many complaints about management. but with...

1. 830 Posts.
    Val, Quote: "i read many complaints about management. but with current increase in awareness and continued increase in orders, do you think such comments would continue to be taken seriously by holders ?"

I certainly hope all BTA shareholders take the complaint about Peter Cook seriously. No company has become successful like CSL with idiots at the helm. We are not talking about average management. In BTA we have a proven failure at the helm. Peter Cook’s sterling performance is reflected as the CEO of Orbital Engine OEC. OEC sp was $0.43 when Peter Cook was appointed CEO and dropped to $0.10 when he left. In the same period, the ASX rose from 3,400 to 4,324. Peter Cook’s performance is even more amazing as OEC has the Orbital Engine technology to make meaner and leaner combustion engines in a period where oil prices were hitting the stratosphere and there was growing awareness of global warming.
    We are not talking just about a greedy CEO who was rewarded with LTIOs despite shareholders voting down the resolution. Peter Cook is an idiot in anyone’s language.

Let me itemised some of the idiotic things he did in this financial year:

1) Refusing the $100m GSK offer, and accepting a $20m offer after incurring $30m legal costs and crowing what an excellent settlement it was. Then blamed the financial loss on the former CEO Peter Molloy.
    By good mana, someone leaked the $100m offer to the press. 2) The idiot then gave detailed reasons for settlement. Each of the reason he gave were plain nonsense. A prime example is he stated that the millions of royalties received will be deducted from the final amount awarded. This most stupid as BTA was suing that if not for GSK fault, Relenza market share will be much higher than the 5%

3) Reporting wrong Relenza sales to the ASX. The GSK information was on the internet and Relenza royalties are BTA most important income, yet the idiot then blamed the mistake onto GSK.
    4) When the market got excited about Relenza due to the swine flu, the idiot talk down the sp.

Peter Cook is ignorant; total lack of business accument,total disregard for shareholders, a complete idiot at PR and totally interested in rewarding himself. He is like a parasite sucking blood out of BTA. If you are still not convince Peter Cook is an idiot, there are plenty of others who will be able to enlighten you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.