CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Well said Thadius, I tend to think management are taking this...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well said Thadius, I tend to think management are taking this aggressive attitude because they already "know" what they have. Whereas GFA knew all along, but stalled, hoping market sentiment and some behind the scenes tricks would deliver them the company at a gift price.

On the $1.18 price, that's only a nominal figure based on present NPV, the minima, and for the present, a benchmark for leapfrogging to the next level. Given management proves up the resource base to a higher level. Which I have little doubt they will

A month ago when they accented this nominal figure in an ASX release there was good reason behind it. Indeed, more of a trumpeting to GFA that their games are over.

I think if management come to grips with project financing, then the very structure of the arrangement will send a message to retail shareholders. That is, bankers and money men are no dills when it comes to handing over hard cash, and they will have done their own due diligence. Indeed, a bit JJ Holdings, who right now must be wearing a mile wide grin with the expectations they have for CQT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.