MCT 11.4% 3.1¢ metalicity limited

No offence but, Will further boost cash holdings & receive a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    No offence but, Will further boost cash holdings & receive a financial benefit sort of seemed similar to me. Putting words in your mouth certainly isn't my intention either way. Could easily be my misunderstanding of your comment I guess!
    Your comments have been factual & its only the undisputable comment that for me needed summarising of the trading position & imminent exposures that are facing the company, While it may seem NME shareholders have fared quite well in your summary, I'm not sure the market has been fully updated but there's plenty of information that exposes the risk associated with the current SP.

One factor also to be considered now is the comment from MCT, this announcement that it will review their position re the 91m shares they hold. Should be viewed in a negative manner. If MCT saw considered value in these holdings I'm not sure why they would make this statement, it would be against shareholder interest. I'm still digesting this comment.

The buckle in comment is not referencing you it's a comment that I believe holders in NME maybe in for a wild ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.