RR1 7.14% 1.3¢ reach resources limited

What an intreguing development. As I understand it this tenement...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    What an intreguing development. As I understand it this tenement has historically been focused on Lithium REE and Uranium exploration. Understandable that Copper wasn't the main focus but if this Gossan just sticking out of the ground surely you'd think that someone would have looked at it before...I guess that depends where the historical samples were taken from too. A historical sample 3km away along the fault looks promising to me but I am not going to get too excited just yet. Drill samples will tell the story I guess...Not long now.

Not intending to be a cross promotion, but its worth pointing out as far as I am aware noone else in the district is targeting copper outside of DRE to the north at the Money Intrusion, and ARD at copperhead further north again. I may not be interpreting the information correctly but on DREs announcement in regards to their rock chips dated 16/7/21 they are reporting chips at 0.2% to 1%. ARDs recent announcement in respect to their upcoming soil sampling suggests their rock chip sampling returned between 21% and 2.4% copper. Its worth noting that ARD directly ajoins our northern tenements at white castles and skyline to the east and appears to be again along the same fault line. (Not a geologist or soil scientist just a knuckle dragging mechanic but certainly makes me wonder...)

I'm not suggesting that the entire fault line is mineralised but that fault line on my map I have here clips our tenement just on the north east corner as shown above but also clips our Camel hill tenement on the north east corner too. It also runs straight through the middle of RDT and ZEU.

Certainly food for thought. There looks to be more to this than just Lithium and REE as originally expected.

Happy speculating all.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.