DRE 0.00% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Outcropping Cu-Zn-Ag-Au Gossans at Tiger, page-48

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Unlike some i have better things to do than post long winded posts but i feel a reply is necessary to counter our essay writing down ramper who i might add is also harrassing other companies on the hot copper site.
    The market remains in a downtrend within the speculative side of asx exploration companies any one who follows trends can see that is blatantly obvious. My watch list contains very few positives in this current market. For example GAL went from 22c to $1.89c on its initial calisto discovery hole it now sits at 26c. CHN hit a high of around $9 then plunged to under $1 with a modest recovery to around $1.70c over the past few weeks. I dont need to add more examples checking the 5 year charts of any explorer will quantify that around the year 2022 a down trend commenced broardly across this market and it is only now that some green shoots are beginning to slowly emerge in this sector. Yes there were a few exceptions ie WA1 however check the backing of said company and its rise will be more evident. I personally dot take seriously the ramblings of this ego driven GEO with an obvious hidden agenda some people simply have mental health issues beyond our controll. We have invested in a company DRE that is in the exploration game and as we all know nothing is guaranteed however unlike many lifestyle explorers these guys actually explore alot their work ethic is phenomenal. So be carefull what you read and realise that for an individual to post so prolifically all is not how it seems. This market is showing some signs of a reversal however full recovery of the speculative market is anyone's guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $74.15K 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1344387 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 294997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.