ANX 5.56% 1.9¢ anax metals limited

Thank you for the response and I agree with your sentiments re:...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Thank you for the response and I agree with your sentiments re: the overall market environment. I think I was more looking for some more specific thoughts about the quantifiable problems that mining (partic. in WA) are seeing with regard to hiring workers/salaries/ equipment /fuel costs. For example what are the real dynamics in trying to hire staff for a small emerging miner as opposed to larger established operations with stronger balance sheets and existing cashflow. A couple of recent large gold producer announcements in the past fortnight have really shone a light on the problems. Maybe small miners have some other attractions for staff? I recall a question asked to the MD in an investor call last year with a response of 'it's a genuine issue and we'd be naive to think otherwise..'. I'm not sure if the situation is better or worse since then. Very keen to hear thoughts especially from anyone who inhabits that world. It i# good to have connection with Anglo American I suspect but again what role might they be able to play in alleviating whatever issues might exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $18.57K 1.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 661510 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 461390 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.