ARL 2.38% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Outstanding cobalt and nickel results, Goongarrie South, page-98

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    lol, good morning brought early,

every one needs a sleep in mate, at some stage,

it is pouring with rain here this morning and the kids slept in after flying back from Adelaide last night,

tapped on the missus shoulder and said i would like breakfast in bed today,

anyway i had a read of the latest EUC report, only because i was interested in mavericks pov,

heres my take on what Ive read so far, maverick can confirm this if he wants to of course,

over the last 6 months EUC has gone up over 440%, that's a pretty nice return on your money by anyone's standards,

so the cobalt grades that they have got so far from just kicking rocks have come through at around 3.00% which is pretty damn good,

so the nickel has come through with some channel sampling at up to 6.00%, there a bouts,

i cant remember of hand what SIR grades were, but i don't think the nickel at nova was that high,

anyway, reading through EUC report there is a lot of gaps with no significant results of either cobalt or nickel, starting on page 6,

im guessing that the market got excited by the high rock kicking cobalt grades and the hich nickel channel sampling grades,

ill be interested to see what they come up with so Ive put EUC on my watch list, just out of curiosity,

btw, this is not a cross promotion i was thinking about mavericks pov and just wanted to have a look and satisfy my own curiosity and put my thoughts out there for all to see,

thanks for the heads up maverick, ill watch with interest,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ $9.88K 23.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1351 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 17388 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.