GSR 11.1% 1.0¢ greenstone resources limited

Hi Jacko,Thanks for your post.I also just did some research. I...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi Jacko,

Thanks for your post.

I also just did some research. I agree that AUZ won't be producing anything for 4-5 years (if at all?). Good for CNJ!

I also noted that AUZ were fined AUD 450,000 by the ASIC for not conforming to ASX/ASIC disclosure regulations (ouch!).

IMHO, it is quite likely that GSR/CNJ may now already have (since Monday), the best Scandium
    resource in Australia.

In fact, if they can reassay the existing holes that they have already drilled at the MTJV for Scandium, as well as doing some more infill drilling/assaying, they may be able to confirm a new and far larger official JORC Cobalt/Nickel and now Scandium resource before the end of this year (given that the existing MTJV Project is a surface deposit and thus it will only require AC drilling, which is cheap and fast).

I would also agree that the CNJ BoD have performed far better than AUZ BoD (which is a nice surprise).

As things stand, the MTJV Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium Project is looking "potentially" like one of the best Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium plays in Australia (and it is located in mining friendly WA and very near world-class infrastructure.)

At any rate, the current MTJV Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium Project looks, IMHO, to be far better project than both the Platina Resources "Owendale" project in NSW, and the AUZ "Sconi" project in QLD.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $44.82K 4.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 538844 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 896079 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 100000
Last updated 13.51pm 06/05/2024 ?
GSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.