SRI 5.26% 1.8¢ sipa resources limited

Woke on Friday morning (Canada time) to see that announcement.It...

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Woke on Friday morning (Canada time) to see that announcement.It certainly put a smile on my face !

Looks like Mike the quiet achiever just may be onto something here.

No conincidence that Mike chose to release that after market close on a Friday night.

I think unless the Dow sinks again ( currently down 27 pts as i write ) Monday morning should see some significant interest developing in Sipa.

We could start to see the very early stages of accumulation by bigger players - maybe even Sandfire themselves. Very early days yet but if follow up deeper drilling ( even if one hole ) comes back with bonanza grades then i think it will be on in earnest.

The next set of drilling results for Enigma will be eagerly anticipated by many market players. Expect the stock to be keenly traded.At the very least i expect to see significant short termers / day traders now enter this. We could see turnover in the millions on Monday. Speculative fever could well start on Sipa.

Sipa's register is at the moment wide open. Do the math on the implications there! If we are onto something here then i would expect Oz Minerals to appear on our register. I have a feeling they want to be a significant player in this region.

Good follow up drilling just could reignite interest in the whole Doolgunna area. Expect to see increased interest in companies with neighbouring tenements to ours.

In fact i will go as far to say that a good find here could just reignite interest in the whole spec sector of the market. I have seen that happen several times in the past.

As i have said previously find good management and stick with it. Trading in and out of explorers looking to make a few points here and there is a mugs game. The big bucks are more likely to come from building a position at low prices in well managed companies and being patient.

Its going to be a lonnnnnnnng weekend waiting for that Monday morning open.

Good luck all and continue to have faith.

PS: Oscar you just may have that house extension paid for before you know it :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $4.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.532K 251.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21455 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 37700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.