PLS 1.99% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Outstanding DFS Results Support Pilgangoora Expansion, page-117

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    @natanui - I remember talking to you a while ago in another Company's AGM - there is simply no substitute for excellent management with shareholders best interests at heart.
    Sometimes the best result/s does take time after the hard yards and grunt work are painstakingly done for the fruits to arrive later.

Investors should realise in my opinion that PLS is a 'generation' company, not a get rich quick hype pump and dump out there that the ASX is riddled with.
    We are talking about a true Australian success story in the making here where hopefully we can all reflect on over 2-5-10-20 years time
    Think back to the early days of FMG, BHP, RIO and other miners.

If the EV revolution really does take off, and we all believe this and slowly media is coming around to this idea - then PLS can perhaps be the next FMG and compared to other excellent advanced miners

But of course it will take time

It can be difficult with the shorters, I agree, but rest assure that we, the mum's and dad's will be the pioneers of this story, before the big funds arrive en masse and shorts start covering themselves
    Last edited by ans25: 03/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $63.97M 20.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 287572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.