SVM 3.79% 63.5¢ sovereign metals limited

Ann: Outstanding Drill Results Confirm High Grade Rutile, page-9

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    Maybe will we see some investor roadshows when JORC announced.

Reality is we are not being rewarded for the graphite alone - previous SP 14c not long ago however graphite prices have been subdued lately. Still the company has made solid progress with the graphite this year and off take agreements could be imminent given the recent large quantity of samples dispatched to "tier 1 end users" the company has been having long term discussions with.
    The key to the rutile is the JORC announcement for mine - for now it is extremely promising.

Malawi appears poised to be hand out development agreements and mining licenses soon on the back of the recent govt announcement that the new mines and minerals bills has now been gazetted which was the final hurdle in several years of work in achieving such.

GBE could be first cab off the rank with their long time DA application on their Kanyika niobium project. Take a look at their last quarterly if anyone interested in the niobium space - appears we will see the first niobium mine commence in well over 20 years at a time when Brazil dominates supply of some 90% of supply. Great timing with Toshiba developing superior niobium EV battery technology that they have just gone into commercial scale manufacturing with. Anyway make of it what you wish but things are certainly moving forward in Malawi.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.79%)
Mkt cap ! $379.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.5¢ 66.5¢ 62.0¢ $344.4K 536.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 10954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.