STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Outstanding Drill Results for Tajiri, page-26

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Trying to avoid that jinx you mentioned.

Actually I'd ideally be both a seller and buyer. I nearly placed a sell order at 13 cents yesterday which would have been triggered today as I figured we were on a breakout pattern. I would then have bought back with a bigger order up to around 11 cents on a pullback if I could.

It's a very nice breakout today. We're about to get a golden cross in the next couple of days - that's the 50 day moving average crossing up over the 200 day ma. This is a classic tech trading pattern which some rate as a good indicator marking a new bull trend. I think we'll probably also see a pull back as it verges on overbought right now. However, barring any weird stuff out of the USA, we should be in for a really good run in 2018 and I've positioned myself accordingly.

I would like to hold more but the price is now at a point where unlisted options from previous cap raise are starting to come in play. The STAAK, expiring June 2018, now have a 12 cents exercise price and are thus in the money as of today. The next series, expiring June 2019, has 18 cents. Both were issued in equal numbers so average exercise is 15 cents. For those holding these options it makes sense to buy more shares up to 15 cents and then look to trade to convert after that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.