PDI 5.13% 20.5¢ predictive discovery limited

it was requested from waf threadFirstly 46m @6.58g and...

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    it was requested from waf thread

Firstly 46m @6.58g and [email protected] is pretty good, RC drilling is all rock chips same with AC drilling. RC is just a step up from AC and can go deeper than AC at a faster rate depending how hard the ground is and much money the driller wants to make. it also gives the Geo a better look at the ground as there is bigger rock chips and RC can also reach pin pointed targets better without the rods moving too far off the asi. To see Visible gold in an RC sample is next to near impossible and it doesn't happen often believe me. Only very few Geo's have seen this in a RC sample, some have seen Visible gold in a AC sample but that is extremely rare due to how the rock is cut from the drill blade. its a fine cut and if you have really high grade you might see a speckle of gold but even then your pushing your luck. JORC is Mineral resource classification. I don't understand what exactly you mean? you need RC results to justify what it is that you have (JORC) they are listed on the ASX and its law to present it in a Resource study, this hasn't been done yet because its the first batch of results so a economic study is a while off yet provided results continue.

i am only speculating what it will be, The lab is the true king when it comes to defining mineralization.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $481.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $231.6K 1.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 586029 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.