AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

Ann: Outstanding Drill Results , page-13

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Kunche intercepts are indeed fantastic with opening up the possibility of going deeper. The planned holed to dig deeper will confirm the continuity. The current pit extends only to 150. The historic hole went down to 235m and has intercepted gold below 150m.

From the video on the AZM website, Kunche pit strike length is 1.6km with Kunche resource of some 500koz.

Both Yagha South and Kunche South East have strike lengths exceeding 2kms! These two discoveries will change the perception that AZM is just a two pit Kunche Bepkong story and the potential to easily surpass the 2Moz mark. And remember the companies believes that the Julie prospect (Julie+Collete) has the potential to reach the 1Moz.

I believe the feasiblity study will provide the next rerating and even larger one on confirmation of existence of resourceable gold at both Yagha South and Kunche South East.

The latest release has made me an even stronger supporter of Azumah. Bring on the next 12months. The current share price, whatever it is, will be immaterial by then. We sure wont have a resource of 1.2Moz at that time.

DYOR

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.