HXG 7.14% 1.3¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Ann: Outstanding Drilling Intercepts Underpin McIntosh Resource, page-6

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Agreed karl but what the investing world needs right now besides these great drilling results is simply signatures on a contract and cash up front.
    I am as bullish as the next guy on the chances of success for Hexagon but here we are an hour after that ANN and we have a volume of just 300k shares and also a share price which is 5 cents lower then it was not that long ago.

Todays ANN was once an announcement in the past that would have seen any companies SP up by 20% atleast but not anymore - maybe after the imminent upgraded JORC that was mentioned we may see renewed investor interest but the bottom line will be the BOD's getting end users to commit and I will admit that I am surprised that after I first bought HXG 8 months ago that this has still not happened.
    The world is abuzz with news on battery giga factories being built on a worldwide massive scale - I just hope that our board, right now, is actively pursuing and close to announcing contracts that will see us meet our SP potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.302K 173.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1773333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 195551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.