WTM 0.00% 11.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Ann: Outstanding drilling results from Montepuez graphite project, page-81

1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29637
    Noticed the following points in the back of the announcement:
    • Further work for the Montepuez Central Project MCP will focus on mine infrastructure development and the completion of the grade control drilling over the Buffalo deposit where 2600m currently remains undrilled due to impact of the wet season in late 2017.
    • An additional 1000m of drilling will also target prospective oxide targets

The announced results were for 4,968m of drilling for 240 holes ( Elephant Deposit ).

We also had the following:
    • Additional assay results are expected to be received shortly from drilling at the Buffalo deposit at Montepuez.

The infill drill program as initially announced 8 November:

The drilling programme will comprise approximately 300 holes for 10,000 metres and focus on the Buffalo and Elephant deposits and adjacent high-grade resource targets.

In the 4 April announcement, we were also given the following timeline for further drilling of the Buffalo and Lion deposits:

The Buffalo and Lion deposits will be subjected to the same infill grade control drilling to assist the Company in developing a detailed mine plan schedule. Results are expected by Quarter 3 2018.

Perhaps reasonable to assume this might be for planning for Stage 2 production from Montepuez.

So we have approx 5,000m of the planned 10,000m drill program reported ( and some drilling still to be completed ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 883705 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 16294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.