SMI 1.79% $1.14 santana minerals limited

Ann: Outstanding Economics - RAS Scoping Study (First 10 Years), page-22

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2613
    Hi plough, good to see a familiar moniker here (to the newbie who had a shot at plough, go feck yourself as plough's fully earned their stripes to contribute in any gold stock discussion they want - you on the other hand ...).

On Friday, Sam Smith, the executive director of Santana gave a hidden gems preso. I'd not heard of Santana before - well, Black Magic Woman - but thought the story interesting enough to do some follow up reading.

https://www.share cafe.com.au/2024/05/24/santana-minerals-asxsmi-webinar-presentation/ (remove the space between share and cafe to get the link to work, hopefully).

Don't know enough about the company, the project or the region to make any comment other than I see Peter Cook came on board as Board Chair towards the end of last year (SS apparently came with him). I know PC has a long and well regarded career in WA gold but only came across him when he assembled a dog's breakfast portfolio in the Murchison as boss of Westgold and then as good as fritted away the value of Breaker by first selling out of the Manna lithium project it had found and then sold cheaply the Lake Roe gold project and the proceeds of the Manna sale to Ramelius (Ramelius acquired Breaker). On form I would half expect PC to be looking to package up this company for sale as well (but as I said I know as good as nothing about the situation). Maybe he should give Mark Zeptner at Ramelius a call as the Zep has been looking for a third hub for over two years now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.020(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $234.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.14 $1.12 $102.5K 90.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35485 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 18999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.