MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Thanks guys for your reply. Thanks @VVX565 I always try to...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Thanks guys for your reply.
    Thanks @VVX565

I always try to communicate speaking rather than on e-mail. Much better face to face.
    I am now 40yrs old and get a better sense engaging face to face conversation.
    I have spoken to Peter few times and very recently at the Sydney Presentation where I had a chance to meet him. Have to say Peter was brutally honest.
    I expressed some of my concerns and he didn't make it up but gave a straight forward answer that is if so concerned and can't sleep at night then sell. What clicked me was when he said my future and my children's future depends upon the success of this company. There is no guarantee but we are doing everything we can to make it happen. I liked that.
    I am still holding. There are bigger factors playing out in the global gold sector far beyond MOY managements influence.
    It's a difficult gold market.
    The gold price is reasonably strong but the miners value is destroyed on a regular basis.
    It's throughout the gold sector world wide.
    It's a weird world. Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P hitting record highs everyday. It is just unstoppable. No hurricane, floods, mass shooting, nuclear threat.....nothing.
    I shake my head when I see the price of Bitcoin. It is nothing but is trading at AUD $5540. I don't what kind of people buy Bitcoin or any other Crypto currency.

Anyway, sorry guys to show my frustration. There is an old adage " The bull climbs a wall of worry".
    Maybe that's what is happening in the gold market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.