MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Gold is Gold it has been a store of value for recorded history...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Gold is Gold it has been a store of value for recorded history and I can't see that changing - it goes up and down in attractiveness and price as do the gold miners and especially the junior explorers but at the end of the day investors still come back be it as a safe haven in times of political uncertainty or currency problems.

I have always found the Gold explorers provided you do some homework on them a good area to invest my "spec" money - in fact 1 allowed me to be mortgage free at the time quite a few years ago. Yes I have backed a few duds but I have also had some rippers. I have a couple at the moment I'm hoping will set me up for a comfortable retirement.

Bitcoin I have not really explored - it does appear to be a bubble waiting to pop - as a store of value it is "created" with no sovereign backing like currencies and has no intrinsic asset backing as an investment - for that matter I'm not that sure about the security of the repository systems that hold the Bitcoin. Yes people are making money but no doubt IMHO there will be many losing money at some stage.

MOY for me has great potential, it has cash, is a producer and has some good ground. The current price for me is oversold and I am certainly very tempted to pick up a couple few more.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 06/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.