MEI 12.4% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Mineralisation is consistent over 100’s of m laterally. I won’t...

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Mineralisation is consistent over 100’s of m laterally. I won’t speak on behalf of mining8, but will try to give some clarity.
    The anticline is the inverted U shape. A Syncline is a right way up U. Looking slightly NE/SW the fold appears as an upside down U. The top of the inverted U is the hinge. The “downstrokes” are the limbs. The limbs are narrow. The hinge is quite thick and in the case of previous intercepts in other holes, the grades have been high. Thick intercepts across the hinge at high grade. Hole 480 missed the hinge because of where the drill hole began (was collared). What the drill did was intercept the limbs and mineralisation was strong, so if you extrapolate/interpolate those intercepts it would likely mean the hinge at hole 480 would have equally strong mineralisation, when compared to the other holes. This is the reading between the lines bit. Take a look at the intercepts in previous holes and compare the limbs results in each. Then look at 480.
    The Trachyte ( which is the host rock) continues on a down dip south. At approx 30deg. Eventually too deep for economics, but there’s a lot of gold there already, especially below the pit. Andrew Tunks has also made a comment regarding the deposit extending further north than first thought. The drill rigs are also going to be testing for east west extensions.
    BC looks like a mini Bellevue to me, in that gold is being found in, under and around an existing pit with potential for parallel lodes and N/S extensions. Grade looks good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.011(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $479.1K 4.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28215 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1303548 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.