MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Outstanding Further High Grade Gold Results, page-62

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Plenty of options with AB ..... I think $4M-$5M would be a bargain (should go for more IMO).

But I think we all agree that Kookynie needs to be the priority now.
    Dilution raising at these levels is much better than 0.002.... perhaps even a deal involving a third party (given that gold is likely to push higher on the crap economic outlook + COVID hanging around).

Would love to see them work something to retain a stake in AB (even a small one) and get funding to prove up the % and get the second stage of the PFS and subsequent studies bowled over.

Years ago MCT missed the boat with Lithium (though we did benefit from a ST shareprice pump over 10c).
    Cobalt too.

Right now, with these shallow high grade hits in what could be shaping up to be a real gold province...... with Jason at the helm, wasting absolutely no time at all with aggressive exploration ..... the company has the right project at the right time.

In all my years of holding and trading MCT/PLD, I think the next few months are going to be the most exciting.

But we need some smart, well timed business decisions/deals to be made.... to compliment great exploration results and really put MCT on the map.
    And this is the time to be making them.

Have a great weekend all !

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $12.75K 6.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 649033 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 93520611 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.