MCT 25.0% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Outstanding Further High Grade Gold Results, page-7

1. 2,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Commenting on the drilling results, Metalicity Managing Director, Jason Livingstone said:

“The results we have returned demonstrate thick, continuous high-grade mineralisation at very shallow depths that is open in all directions. Our Phase Two Drilling Programme, currently being implemented, will initially look to significantly step out around Leipold to drill out just over 1 kilometre of strike length. Let alone following up and extending McTavish, and further expanding and drill testing Champion and the DCC Trend demonstrates that very exciting times are ahead.”

“For me, what I do see as incredible is the strike rate of significant intercepts. This Programme alone returned 32 from 44 drill holes completed, and to date, we have drilled 63 holes in total, we have returned48 significant intercepts. This illustrates the continuous, consistent and high-grade nature of the KookynieGold Project and clearly shows the significant gold endowment.
    We know more drilling will deliver more gold and I look forward to continuing this success into our Phase Two Drilling Programme.”
    Last edited by Goldwinner: 10/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.47K 5.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 13237489 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75169484 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.