SNG 3.23% 6.0¢ siren gold limited

Howdy, have this on my "watch" list although it seems to have...

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Howdy, have this on my "watch" list although it seems to have legs already.

Anyways as a "keewee" this is my take put in terms of gross generalisations so bear with me in that regard.

1. Reefton has a long history of mining as the various presentations show which means the local environment is hardly virgin.
    2. Mining companies of this scale and even more so in respect of Santana are a big deal here whereas they are ubiquitous in Aus. Thus blocking of Siren's endeavours would result in a backlash and there will much local and national support for them.
    3. The Government is the most mining-friendly that I can recall (hint - I am not just learning to drive!).
    4. The public "vibe" (The Castle was popular here too!) has little tolerance for anti-business rhetoric and extremism at present.
    5. The Government has publicly and frequently declared its desire for the country to actually do some sh*t rather than just talking when it comes to large infrastructure and commercial projects.
    6. In keeping with this the Government proposes fast-track legislation which will allow Ministers to approve such projects even over-riding recommendations from an expert panel if necessary. However the final form of that legislation is not yet known.

Does this mean there will be no obstruction/lawfare? I can't say that. What I can say is that this is likely to be the best time in a generation to try and get a project of this type up and going. If it doesn't happen now it will never happen. I am prepared to put my own funds into it....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $2.729K 45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27445 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 39369 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.