AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

G’day all.reading today’s preso, reminded me of the 3 great JV’s...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    G’day all.

reading today’s preso, reminded me of the 3 great JV’s we have on top of our own 100% ground. It got me thinking about what might be as they progress, particularly if they prove up lots more Oz. I know from my 32 years investing, mainly in the resource specs/emerging producers area, that we are never going to achieve full value from those minority positions, regardless of how big they become. It’s weird, but the market just won’t give us the 30% or whatever our minority position is, in true value.

I think management are on the right track to start with toll treating at Telfer. Anyone know what they charge?

but I’m thinking we may be able to achieve full value by eventually selling our minority shares to our majority partners. It makes good economic sense for them to buy up the minor% they don’t own, if the ground keeps proving up more Oz. And they will pay full value, as they’ll know what they have and how much more it’s likely to deliver.

then with those $ in hand we then can be even more aggressively drilling our 100% ground, plus pay for a full BFS and new plant built on our own land. THAT would be a company maker.
    Now for that to be viable, we have to have a lot more Oz than current, but that’s looking more likely each day, as we see more of the drill results released to the market.

may not happen, but it’s worth looking into as those JV’s progress with their drilling.

for now, I’m quite happy where we are. I doubled my holding today at 5.4
    we’ve done well today, with the drop in POG overnight.

we need to remember that SP movements won’t be huge with over 3 billion shares out there. That means a 1c rise in SP means a $30m increase in market cap.

a few more decent hits and we’ll see that 1c rise and more.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $49.55K 4.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 11216480 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7125414 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.