TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Outstanding Graphite and Vanadium Results from Nicanda Hill, page-134

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Scorp,

Let me see we are in Aug now so say a 3 month prediction with some higher grades and the global markets not shitting themselves I would be happy to say we would be trading around 75-80c range , with some exceptional news we could run past our 52 week high but that is blue sky stuff IMO.

I think buying at these levels is risky if your looking for a short term buck but saying that the people who take the most risk make the most money. If you are buying shares Under 50c and you are happy to hold for few months I believe you will make a decent return.

I think the graphite sector is just taking a small retrace, if you know your metals you will know silver did the same up down up down, sideways . The graphite sector has been hot for the last 4 months I would say, you only needed to read the top hot copper posts all Graphite stocks.

Cash in the Bank , Decent management, soon to be 100% owned and decent grades and the resource is huge. The question is what does the market value TON. I think we should be trading back in the 60c range without this blip in the sector but that's the market for you.

If people are honest short term , long term whoever. I think a 70-75c share price at xmas would of been a great year for holders.

But what do I know, some amazing grades market sentiment turns and she starts running again with confidence she could blow $1. But for me hold tight or accumulate when you see the market turn.

GLA

All the best holders.

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.