MQR 8.33% 1.3¢ marquee resources limited

thank you, @GeoFiji!from my rudimentary understanding, this...

1. 3,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    thank you, @GeoFiji!

from my rudimentary understanding, this drill hole was wanting to confirm a historical drill result, which it did.

So I guess it is not new, new good news….just expected ,but still pleasing, good news.

I also understand the previous owners of the prospect were planning to prove up and build a stand-alone mine, but they went bust during the global financial crisis.

it sounds more like a case of MQR wanting to confirm the previous owners advanced findings and to finish off the job to to allow a JORC calculation to be made.

I think MQR own 80%, not sure who owns the other 20%. I am also not sure how much it cost them, and how much it will cost them to drill all 42 holes… and also how they can drill all those holes in just a couple of months.

I wonder if the previous owner had a rough idea of the size of the copper/gold deposit they had found, based on their drilling results so far?

I wonder if there are any impediments to getting permission to build a processing plant?

i don't know if there are any toll-mining options for them within feasible trucking distance.

the market cap of MQR still seems remarkably cheap for what they seem to have with these copper and gold results, though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.374M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.916K 446.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1044800 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 73823 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 154800
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.