SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Outstanding High Grade Gold Drilling Results, page-168

1. 7,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3317
    As a non-holder who has just had my post (of me homeles but adorned with rose-coloured glasses) modded and removed above, take it from me (an objective bystander) that Laneway "looks" to have the goods! That assessment has been gleaned from what little rational headspace I have left as a holder of another company of which PW is a director.

Apparently an image (or state of) homeless is "off-topic"... and so it should be here in the forum of rich tidings!

The wearing of rose-coloured glasses, btw, was intended for those who were being overly negative and suspicious of the directors' fiduciary duties. Hence, also my earlier cheeky inclusion of an image of my Bali-poolside-reading. Some have to let it go and move on, leaving other posters in the comfort and joy of their own perspective of things.

So long as I am heard elsewhere (we all know where) that is all that matters. Dugsab is currently on suspension following his post on our other forum. Very naughty indeed, and copped a shellacking from Shellbell who is fed up with the non-holding naywayers at atime when our SP is in tatters. Different story to share the opposing view of skeptism here. Probably necessary in an attempt to keep things real (aka from last year's experience of a particular upramper vs the skeptics).

We are all cognizant of the facts in regard to fiduciary duties, but none as clued-in as I to the machinations at work behind the scenes, so-to-speak.

So, GLTA Laneway holders is what I have to say. Stay vigilant and you may well stay sane! I would rather be invested where you guys are now than where I am right now... although the flipside is that there couldn't possibly be much more downside to our SP surely?

Thanks, Mods, for your vigilance (or rather lack of insight)!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.