MXR 2.17% 4.5¢ maximus resources limited

Let me hit you guys with some geological truth - 1 of 7 holes...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Let me hit you guys with some geological truth - 1 of 7 holes intercepted some pretty good grade tenor. The market loves to crucify anything that’s not truly exceptional, particularly after a TH for a small junior. What this limited success will do, is offer opportunity to vector toward further mineralisation (if it exists). The exploration model MXR has adopted is sound and has a good chance for success IMO. In context, these results are not outstanding or even unexpected, but they do demonstrate an evolving story with plenty of potential. This is going to take time and lots of m’s to unlock the true value I believe this project holds. It doesn’t take a genius to work out the number of highly successful companies in recent years who have grown dramatically by investing money on under explored brownfield targets or unloved old semi successful mines which closed under far different economic conditions.

Don’t panic and cut the BS. If you have the stomach for it, sit and wait. If not, take your hysterical money elsewhere.

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $19.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $42.78K 958.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78891 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 54339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.