MXR 6.25% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Ann: Outstanding High-Grade Gold Intersection at S5 Prospect, page-80

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Sufferin' succotash !!! Yesterday I was a tad disappointed with what I first read. My dream of instant transformation from struggling junior into an acknowledged new mining company on the block seemed to evaporate or disappear into the air much like a duckling escaping the clutches of Sylvester the cat.
    However, having printed off the announcement and having read over it several times and studied the generous diagrams I am now feeling more confident about the future progress towards that dream. Certainly the Tim Wither interview in an above post helps also

To dominic 824 may I suggest that you should have a much closer look at the material that is contained in the announcement and look carefully at what the diagrams are showing, and what it is saying about drill targets, and why would they spend extra money on diamond drilling at S5 if things were as gloomy as you are trying to suggest. At least you point out that is your opinion only. So please become more familiar with the facts before blessing us with a rather misinformed opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $3.075K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 470570 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 68965 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.