ODY 5.00% 2.1¢ odyssey gold ltd

Ann: Outstanding High-Grade Gold Result from the Maybelle Deposit, page-7

1. 6,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1534
    2 Highly prospective mining areas thus far with Maybelle/Disney area first samples very encouraging for a third.

1. Cable Bollard trend of 2km is proving a stand alone pit. They are currently drilling further north in Cable North and Anchor South to extend this even further - possibly. Remember CBDD001 intercept around Cable North was pretty a pretty serious visible hit.

2. The new Highway zone east of Bollard which they have now stated is a new separate target is showing great potential.

Possible 3. Now the first results of new drilling around Maybelle and Disney trends are arriving and very positive.

There are pending assay results on all above 3 locations that will be very important indicators. Perhaps they will then say ok - we have enough data to zero in on a certain area for near term to demonstrate a JORC a limit expenditure for a period of time. Although they may want to push on an gain some more broader area drilling results.

Bottle dump across the GNH also has field mapping - geo physics/geo chemistry activities ongoing and may well be tested with drilling on targets from these surveyed areas.

It's such a vast area - all with upside. I just look forward to time arriving where the company states - this is the number 1 priority for now and all drilling DD/AIRCORE AND INFILL DRILLING is focussed on that such areas and a stream of positive results arrive thus giving a very clear picture that yes - this is where we mine first. Meantime we will have penny traders come and go - as usual. Upside it gives buying opportunities as we continue to advance and de risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5 216

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 575823 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 582434 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.