CRR 0.00% 1.1¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Outstanding High Grade Zinc, Copper and Silver Assays, page-22

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    I will give you a simple analysis of the lab results …
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3967/3967764-bb5d9573e96c72bc0c9aa723a0275559.jpg
    1750grams per ton is massive in the 1.27m section is massive . Although a small vein size , the other veins reveal 550gr of silver (Ag) . Anything above 350-500gr average with a high tonnage gives the green light for silver mine . This 1750 gr is a freak sample and it’s like saying we found 10 grams of gold per ton . Let’s hope the next holes have more wicked results .

The 2nd point of note is Zinc , anything above a 10% grade per ton is excellent and will potentially get the attention of larger players especially the that’s in NSW Australia not the Congo !

Copper … anything above 1.00% in Australia is great.
    Lead … anything above 5% is excellent

You have understand that Massive sulphides veins are basically super rich areas that packed full of goodies such zinc, lead , silver, some gold and copper . A ton of massive sulphides is much smaller than a ton of say iron ore as lead is very heavy . The Massive sulphides are so rich and close to the surfs Crr that I think management can sell this stuff straight away as DSO for minimal refining and create a short term cashflow .

However it’s still early days here as we still have the lab results from the next 3-4 holes to come . The lab results combined where the rich veins continue downwards toward a the fabled “ motherload “ are all now that we should prey for … in the next few weeks we shall finally know if this is a nice economic base metal mine with a 7-10 year mine life or. A life changing new “ MT Isa “ . Whichever way …. The only way is UP!

But wait there’s more ! Oh … I forgot about Lithium and Canada.. mavis lake .. stay tuned ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $15.37K 1.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9994 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 764692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.