PDI 2.50% 20.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: Outstanding Infill Drilling Results Continue, page-181

1. 11,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    I think we need to focus less on the weekly US economic announcements because they are not worth the paper they are written on imo. I do not trust one bit of data. We are living in a world full of lies, governments will say whatever they want to hang onto power and make themselves better than what they are. Take this Chinese hot air balloon issue, if it was any other country it would have been blown out of the sky 50km from the coast, there is way more to this story than any of us will ever know. It is going to take up news for the entire weekend. Meanwhile Ukraine are about to lose the major city of Bakhmut and Russia are about to break through their defence, ukraine government ministers are dropping like flies due to corruption, and the 3rd in line Pfizer director just admitted during an undercover exposure by Project Veritas that the covid Vax is causing massive fertility issues which they are extremely concerned about. Yet we hear none of any of these HUGE stories in the mainstream media. Instead, a 'Chinese spy balloon' is all over the airwaves for the weekend. The population is really getting played hard with just about everything.
    Last edited by coto: 04/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $481.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $471.0K 2.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 765147 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.