LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: Outstanding Kangankunde Stage 1 Feasibility Study Results, page-316

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
    Regular readers of this forum (if there are any left) would know that Mr Joey's exposure of Alex's questionable tactics on here led to him not posting multiple times every day.
    However, more importantly, the point that I have been trying to make for the good of all shareholders is that for Lindian to have the world's biggest, greenest and best RE resource and yet be unknown and almost invisible is a crime.
    Whilst, AV clearly has many skills, the Sydney meetings proved he is not a marketer and this is what we desperately need atm.
    It is not a case of who is right or wrong as that falls into more childish stuff: "Remember the days in the old school yard?".
    It is abundantly clear that Lindian is embarassingly unknown for the world's best RE resource.
    It is similarly apparent that AV is not going to fix that by doing
    a few meetings overseas. Of course these are important for chasing funding but these are not going to generate wide spread awareness.
    We have received no coverage in the many recent articles which have been generated by marketing at our RE peers.
    And what have we done about
    it?
    SFA....
    Small miners are desperate for oxygen ( we don't appear to be)?
    Our peers have enticed Gina/Twiggy which has generated lots of awareness.
    What have we done?
    I am gobsmacked that the regular posters on here constantly maintain that everything is 100% and just keep kicking the can down the road.
    Now, we're all waiting for the "world tour" which will no doubt play to huge audiences everywhere (except that no one has heard of Lindian)?
    You guys must be mgmt or joined at the hip?
    You can't see what is in plain sight....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $27.16K 245.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 793473 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 347778 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.