LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Anyone remember that time when we grew our asset 3.7 fold and...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Anyone remember that time when we grew our asset 3.7 fold and still ended up red that day? I remember it clearly and it was almost in the exact same circumstances as we are sitting in today. Good news has been plentiful lately and share price has done the complete opposite.

LPI can now produce the highest quality lithium out of chile at a cost parallel to not many others. What's not to like? Watch the daily price action at your own demise because there is obviously a party/parties with the intention of not seeing the sp go up. The share price is simply a summary of the buying and selling activity over a time frame which can be grossly misleading if not in line with fundamental activities.

Every investor has a different mindset and some may not be able to withstand seeing their paper value decrease day by day. It's tough and in most circumstances the smart money is happy to scoop up weak hands near the bottom. I am always happy to sit and hold when I know I am onto something quality. It's hard to see past all the noise of the market but if you look hard enough, you will sometimes uncover the gem hidden beneath

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.