MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Dear Names, still living in the TON days. Did any other graphite...

1. 171 Posts.
    Dear Names, still living in the TON days. Did any other graphite companies advise of their selling prices when they announced offtakes? Would that not be private between the two companies involved? You would think so. Could you point out where any companies have actually stated their sale price in contracts? My mate only knows of one who did and they are not around anymore.

So you worked out that a picture does not mean MNS will be getting a Tesla contact. You would be the only person here who did not see that as the joke it was meant to be. Did you actually think calling me out on that made you look like the big man? Looking at your trading history and some of the stocks you hold it is clear to see you have a high level of gullibility.

As for a tsunami, don't you think the spike to 52 cents from the low of 28 cents and quite a while around the 32 cent mark is the beginning of the tsunami? Volume is up, share price is up. Why do you think that is happening? The Tsunami starts of small and builds as it comes in. A bit like what Magnis is doing now. But I do understand why you would not know what a sp tsunami looks like. You prefer your stocks to look like the tide is going out and staying out.

I don't know much about changes in substantial holders but looking at the top 2o on their website it looks like you would need over 5 million shares to be a substantial holder. Is that about correct. I don't think they shoot off announcements every time a new person gets into the top 20. Isn't it nice when your company does not need to pull the top 20 to hide the fact that the top 20 has been selling? Where have you seen that before?

So here I am answering all your questions but you seem to avoid questions asked to you.

Here it is again, will you still be carrying on with The Names Little Show when MNS hits $1, $2, $3 and more?

How about this one. In your opinion do you think the share price will be higher on Friday or lower than what it currently is? Now let me give you a tip on that one. Whatever first comes into your head say the opposite. Like every prediction you have made here the opposite has happened. Maybe by using this method you will actually get something right for once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.