ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi KOH, I did not want to confuse the issues involved, so I am answering the later portion of your post here. You said:

"Whether all this is likely to be economic is something we just do not know. Hello SYR. Certainly, it will not be cheap to use a required 0.6 to 0.7 tonnes of sulphuric acid per ten tonnes of 90% feed, to dissolve the iron oxide, plus some indeterminate amount of hydrofluoric acid (you better lie down, that is twice you have used the word acid in the same paragraph) to remove the unknown quantity of silica.
    All of the sudden you are a expert on acid treating graphite. Amazing. Have you received a white paper from SYR showing costs?"

Well, thanks for the praise, but I have to say my comments do not indicate that I am an "expert on acid treating graphite", or that I have "received a white paper from SYR on costs"; least of all are those words "Amazing".

That stuff is not even university level - it's just basic, high school chemistry, (which you probably did yourself), plus some simple arithmetic. It's all pretty obvious.

But you really should not get the purification of Hazer process graphite confused with the treatment of graphite ore. They are very different - as you will discover when you read a basic outline of the process.

Cheers,

Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.