LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Getting great coverage. Please look at the part I have...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Getting great coverage. Please look at the part I have highlighted.

LINDIAN RESOURCES (ASX:LIN)The first drilling assays from LIN’s high profile Kangankunde rare earths acquisition are in, and investors are loving it.The first two holes into the Malawian project, which LIN calls “a standout, globally significant rare earths project”, pulled up grades up to 11.8% TREO.The mineralisation is also very thick.Rare earths were reported over the entire length of the holes from surface, with both also ending in mineralisation.The holes will be extended with core drilling to find out how deep the deposit goes, the company says.Results include 110m from surface at average of 2.9% TREO (hole KGKRC00) and 250m from surface averaging 2.9% TREO (hole KGKRC002).Importantly, high value EV/wind turbine ingredient neodymium-praseodymium (NdPr) makes up 21% of the TREO content.The mineralisation is also low in uranium and thorium. That’s important, LIN CEO Alistair Stephens says.“… the non-radioactivity of the Kangankunde rare earths mineralisation [is] a highly unique and extremely commercially advantageous characteristic, with the potential for concentrates from Kangankunde to be shipped anywhere in the world, free of Class 7 restrictions,” he says.“The commercial significance of this cannot be understated.”With about 4,500m of a planned 12,500m of Phase 1 drilling completed so far, assays will be flowing thick and fast in early 2023, Stephens says.“These first assay results are absolutely outstanding in terms of grade, distribution and continuity, and with a steady stream of assays to follow, we are confident of delivering more of the same and building the case that in 2023, Kangankunde will rapidly emerge as a standout, globally significant rare earths project in terms of grade, scale and non-radioactivity.“Today’s results should be regarded as a leading indicator of this.“I am not aware of another deposit anywhere in the world demonstrating such high grades of rare earths mineralisation over these continuous lengths to such depth.”LIN expects to deliver an exploration target and maiden mineral resource estimate sometime in Q2 CY2023.The former bauxite explorer rerated heavily last year after reaching an out-of-court settlement over a protracted 2018 dispute for Kangankunde, one of the world’s largest REE projects outside China.READ: We need 10 new REE mines by 2030 to meet magnet rare earths demand
    Last edited by danny59: 06/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $41.57K 361.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 724412 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.