AQI 5.26% 2.0¢ alicanto minerals limited

I always question the motive of why individuals come and comment...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I always question the motive of why individuals come and comment on stocks their not invested in. If anyone follows your posts on other threads the same arguments you use here are the polar opposite to what you state there...hypocrisy at it's finest. I for example couldn't give a flying fibonacci about MQR and I'm not about to waste my time going over to that thread.

Your biggest gripe here seems to be that the company is spending money drilling...mate their an exploration company and I believe their adding value at the end of the drill bit. Oh and guess what, last time I checked you need money to drill, so will they need to do more CR's...probably, as long as I feel their adding value then I'm comfortable.

Your next gripe is the fact the MD is in Sweden....yeah that's a biggie...oh wait the assets are in Sweden.... I would prefer he spent more time there getting a tan. He flew business class....I don't know...probably...last time I checked this was a standard for all professionals travelling overseas.

You state there will never be a mine there....totally baseless and unqualified....oh by the way there is a mine already there...it's historical...fact. There was value there previously at much lower commodity prices than now. Best place to build a new mine...find an old mine and start looking there....ala Northern Star with Paulsens or Bellevue Gold with Bellevue.

Sweden doesn't approve new mines?...totally baseless and unqualified. Sweden has only opened to foreign investment recently. Sweden is arguably leading the Green revolution in Europe and the world. They have a large "green" steel industry and for steel not to rust you need Zinc...preferably green Zinc. Outside of Russia Sweden is apparently the biggest supplier of Zinc to Europe...oh and apparently Sala is the biggest undeveloped Zinc deposit in Sweden currently. The West is trying it's best to decouple from Russia and China.... probably news to you...would be in Sweden's best interest to push some new mines out asap I would've thought.

People like you need to be called out....I used to here similar things from people like you when Northern Star was 5c....more recently I invested in Liontown a few years ago and there was plenty of trolls there as well (still is). One thing we do agree on is people should do there own research....am I biased and defensive of a company I've invested in...absolutely.....but as I say people like you making baseless and unqualified statements need to be called out.

Waddle on champ...you no longer hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.