AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Sheesh.. This is a stock thread and all of those with their...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Sheesh.. This is a stock thread and all of those with their backs up when people like @Blythefan actually give quality GEO analysis should take a second look at themselves and be sure they aren't being caught up in the hype. Go look at BTF's postings on many other stocks, we should be lucky that Geos are now being drawn to this stock and giving their insight, cos at the end of the day, that is what really matters here. I'm bullish as everyone else on here and am up well over 200% on my initial holdings and expect good things... but when quality posters come and respond to announcements I take note, particularly when they highlight gaps in the information provided by management.

As shareholders in an ASX listed companies or any company for that matter, we should all demand a higher standard of disclosure and skill from those who are operating with our funds exposed. Any objective viewer of this stock can see that the metallurgy announcement this morning was cover for completely poor form with the prospectus disclosure. I actually question whether the failure of prospectus disclosure was purposeful as they had a document ready made and was the easiest way to get the options listed without waiting timeframes before potential future announcements.

Hot copper can often be a cesspit of ramping on stocks (one way or the other), but it is best when it is an assistive information source and attracts engagement from quality posters. I for one am glad that BTF has taken an interest here, lets hope as this resource starts to prove up it attracts more Geo's, cos that is when you know we will have a serious resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $80.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.