AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Yes you raise good points. I'd rather have a reasoned discussion...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The long trading is intraday and also a hedge against the short position. AZS is not the only trading I am doing.
    Yes you raise good points. I'd rather have a reasoned discussion with people on here than being attacked for having an opposing view. While it's true it's a substantial discovery, I have issues with the met results. It creates an unknown risk. More time, more money. Too many people on here are fixated on the "belief" and have a conscious bias because they are so invested in the name. It's like they are married to it. I'm a trader. My job is to make money and utilise catalysts and put money with the risk. There's more to the trade than "I'm going short because..". Lithium prices, geo political issues, energy driving rates/inflation, certain things I'm seeing in the order book. If it works, it works. If it doesn't who cares. Prior to the met results I was actually looking at it from a long perspective with a potential add to the Solana Global Lith Index. But it wasn't named a candidate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.