AAR 4.76% 11.0¢ astral resources nl

You got the right MD for it to work , But I would get him to do...

1. 34,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    You got the right MD for it to work , But I would get him to do a deal with some of the other small fry explorers (TOR , falcon metals , etc) to get some (150k ozs plus 2 gram) , to get low strip oxide ore in that mill early on to improve the payback , bankers will lend more willingly and at better terms if they can see a guaranteed return of what they lent .

Once you mill the high grade ore and are out of the need to hedge then the mill is free carried like your shares in AAR and you can run low grade through is without having a banker on your back .

It seems like its only the mid cap miners that are prepared to merge or do deals with each other , most of these small caps who have the greatest reason to form coops or merge seem to not have the inner confidence to merge.
    The juniors are the ones that have the most to lose by not merging as the cost of capital through continual dilution overrides the incremental added ounces they get from exploration which is reflected in lower then even LOWER share prices by most as they transition into production

Holding TOR - do a deal Marc !
    Last edited by plough: 17/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.3¢ 10.5¢ $244.4K 2.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 918390 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 170206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.